Got a pretty good deal today.

Started by Dave, November 11, 2006, 01:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I picked up a turbo 350 tranny thats got maybe 500 to 1000 miles after a rebuild a few years ago. The guy wanted a 4 speed so he changed it out. It was cheap. Im happy .. Next is some new front end parts and thinking bout ordering my new crate engine. Oh ya I got the flex plate and cooler and braided lines also. The weather is crummy here so i decided to work on the junker today. Im trying to get the hood side panels set up the way I want em so I can take em to work and bend em on the brake and while im off for hunting ill have something to play with in between the am and pm hunt.
I dont get excited about going out in the cold and snow or rain with a stick with a sharp blade on the end but give me powder, bullets and a scope and im off to the woods :lol:  :lol:  I did watch the hagan hood and hinge install video a littlw while ago . I talked to sue this morning and asked if the vcr thats downstairs worked ? She wanted to know why and since she is outta town I told her I had some girls comming over and we had a couple movies we wanted to watch. Yup............. went over like a lead baloon............
Dave :?:  :arrow:  :!:  :arrow:

Grandadeo

Must have been the day for good deals.  On my way to Home Depot to buy stuff for yard work I stopped at a garage sale up the street aways.  High end house with a river view and a BIG boat in the yard.  Picked up a used twice window A/C unit that will go in my garage office.  Also got a really cool, literally. pedestal fan that has a mister built into it.  You connect it to a hose and it blows out a mist and moves a lot of air.  It cost him $200 with shipping and looked brand new, $35 bucks.  They were putting their house up for sale and were thinning out their stuff.  Now if he only had some '32 parts.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"I told her I had some girls comming over and we had a couple movies we wanted to watch. Yup............. went over like a lead baloon............
Dave :?:  :arrow:  :!:  :arrow:

Thats funny Bro.  :lol:

I ran a call about 12 years ago........stabbing.........got on scene, found a 40ish man laying in the floor, bleeding from a sucking chest wound to the left upper chest :shock:

asked him what happened, he stated " I dunno, was just laying on the couch with my girlfriend, when my wife came home and went nuts"

she stabbed him with a BUTTER KNIFE :twisted:

that had to be some kinda pizzd off :-o

bet it hurt like hell :-o

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat rat

Did he ever get a clue as to why she was PO'd? :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"Did he ever get a clue as to why she was PO'd? :lol:
Sounds like somebody removed the plastic covers without permission......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "phat rat"Did he ever get a clue as to why she was PO'd? :lol:
Sounds like somebody removed the plastic covers without permission......

Duh?????????????????
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.