enjenjo

Chat tonight at 9 eastern
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Chat tonight at 9 eastern

Ya Ya Ya......
Dave

sirstude

You guys all seem to give up before I get home from cruise night on Wednesdays.  when I sign on, no one is there.  Gets kind of lonely.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

Oh yea,  I forgot to mention that it is about midnight your time when I get on.  LOL  Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

rooster

Well you could go there now and maybe ask a few questions, or tell afew people off !  Then come back and see the answers ,I think! It might get turned over at 12 pm though.

rooster

Some thing keeps breaking my connection whenever I type something, I can still see the board but can type. also niticed the the curser flashes kinda funny. Oh well it was good for a line or two. This was the night we were all going to talk about GPster. :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "rooster"Some thing keeps breaking my connection whenever I type something, I can still see the board but can type. also niticed the the curser flashes kinda funny. Oh well it was good for a line or two. This was the night we were all going to talk about GPster. :lol:

What web browser are you using?

rooster

IE 6 the yahoo version , and the pop-up thinge is turned off!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "rooster"IE 6 the yahoo version , and the pop-up thinge is turned off!

Well that did not help me much. I was hoping it was one of the other browsers that was causing the issue. What are you using for an ISP? You don't have to mention any of this publicly if you don't want to. Just PM me.