Currently in the shop it is 32 time

Started by WZ JUNK, August 23, 2006, 09:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

John, thanks on the w/s. I will probably have Advance Plating do it. I am told that the Duvals need to be polished as one pice to prevent rounding off of mating edges.

The wheel well and lower corner work you did looks really good. Most hiboys neeed something done there. Nice work.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

WZ JUNK

Here it is parked in front of the Gearhead Cafe at lunch time today.  It goes to car shows this weekend.  Monday we go to the Highway Patrol to start the title work and then to the trim shop for the interior.  It now has about 50 miles on it.  The project went well.  It took us about 2 months to put it together.  We started on it after my return from Bonneville.  It is not flawless but the next one will be better.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dave

looks good. I hope to have a pile o parts when I get home today. Mine isnt gonna be perfect either but it will be nice and safe. My next one is gonna be nicer too. Im hoping to recoupe my money and make some on this one then im gonna add on to the garage and build another and another and another.....
Dave :lol:  :!:  :idea:  :arrow:

Hooley

John, It looks good setting in front of the Gear Head. See you Sun.

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"