Signs , signs , signs, everywhere signs

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 18, 2006, 11:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

This sign is in the bathroom at my work place.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

What kind of dirtied paper do they throw on the floor?  I hope it's paper towels.... :roll:
George

donsrods

Ha. Move to Florida and you will think someone hi jacked the State and moved it to some foreign country.

The one that really PO'd me was when I put my ATM card in, and the 1st choice of languages was SPANISH.  The other night I went to a local WalMart, and I think I was the only person in there who spoke English.

I've about had it with this nonsense.

Don

tomslik

dammit it's a safety issue too!
been at 2 accident scenes and you ever try and communicate with someone that DOESN'T speak english when they're freaking out stuck in a mangled car?

make an attempt people!
i'm NOT gonna learn spanish (or french or chinese) to save your sorry asz.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

1FATGMC

Tony do you always take your camera into the bathroom with you :P ,

Sum

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"What kind of dirtied paper do they throw on the floor?  I hope it's paper towels.... :roll:

I'll give you a hint....... many small towns in Mexico do not have a functioning sewer system or functions very poorly.

When we get a new hire of a Mexican National , it must explained to them about the toilet and tissue paper used to wipe your ........ or they throw it on the floor or mayb in a box that person will bring next to the toilet
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Tony do you always take your camera into the bathroom with you :P ,

Sum

when the folks put up a new replacement sign because a new hire threw tissue paper on the floor after wiping his butt.

One of the American tranny builders had a 'fit' over this.  Some folks thought he was out of line.  I think not
Tony

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "tomslik"dammit it's a safety issue too!
been at 2 accident scenes and you ever try and communicate with someone that DOESN'T speak english when they're freaking out stuck in a mangled car?

make an attempt people!
i'm NOT gonna learn spanish (or french or chinese) to save your sorry asz.

Welcome to my world :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"One of the American tranny builders had a 'fit' over this.  Some folks thought he was out of line.  I think not

anyone we know???????????

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Crosley"One of the American tranny builders had a 'fit' over this.  Some folks thought he was out of line.  I think not

anyone we know???????????

later jim

was not me...... :lol:

I am adjusted to this stoopidity..

the fellow that was PO'd , it was his first time with turd + paper on the floor..  :shock:
Tony