Anybody Tampa Bound?

Started by Grandadeo, October 04, 2006, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Well gang, will be heading to Tampa around 9AM in the morning.  Going to the Hercules Motor Co. open house.  Not sure of the details on that, I'm following the others who have been to it before.  Will be at the fairgrounds bright and early Friday morning so hope to see ya there.  For any of you snowbird types that are down for the winter and drive an early Ford, don't forget the FordBarn/Garlits Museum get together the following Saturday.  Also in a couple weeks I'll post my Daytona Swap Meet Space info so you will have a place to rest your bones and stash your parts while walking the swap.

Lee

I'll be pulling a 12 hour shift Saturday Night and heading right to the fairgrounds afterwards on Sunday morning. I'll look for the purple car and the black outlaw hat and go from there. See ya'll there. I'll be wearing a RONJON Surf Shop shirt, so throw something at me to get my attention.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"See ya'll there. I'll be wearing a RONJON Surf Shop shirt, so throw something at me to get my attention.

preferably a BIG!!! rock :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"See ya'll there. I'll be wearing a RONJON Surf Shop shirt, so throw something at me to get my attention.

later jim

Now, hole onna minit... :x
Whatcha wanna go hurtin' that poor ole rock for... :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "river1"

later jim

Now, hole onna minit... :x
Whatcha wanna go hurtin' that poor ole rock for... :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

BFS57

Hello;
OK! Looks like I'll be going to Tampa Sat morning for Saturday Hope to see some of you there! I'll be driving the 32 Vicky "RAD ROD"
See you there!

Bruce