Pictures from the cookout sat

Started by KustomLincolnLady, October 10, 2006, 11:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

My daughter in law Angee surprised me with a little "tour" of the cookout this past weekend. I thought I would post the link for everyone to enjoy. There were more cars than she could fit on this round, I'm hoping for a 2nd set!! I will post it also, if she does another.

http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?T=768661

JOE, try to not look at the food part  :lol:
Debb

enjenjo

Looks like there were a lot of people who left before we got there. We had a ball, thanks for inviting us.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

What a great surprise! I bet you spent the whole day grumbling that she couldn't find time to help you with the dishes. Didn't you have time to pose for the traditional Purple Pickup Picture? I noticed that the garage isn't any bigger, the flowers won out. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

That was very cool!  Felt like I was there.  Glad the weather worked out for the BBQ.

Sorry I couldn't make it.  I just had too much to get done before Sunday at noon when I had a work detail crew over to cut cardboard for the HAMB calendars.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Look's like a great party, sorry I missed it. :(   Three of my friends came from up north Saturday to help me wire my garage; :D  we pulled in 3000 feet of wire on the weekend.  I'll make it next year.
How do you do that move that's not a movie?
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Look's like a great party, sorry I missed it. :(   Three of my friends came from up north Saturday to help me wire my garage; :D  we pulled in 3000 feet of wire on the weekend.  I'll make it next year.
How do you do that move that's not a movie?

It was a great day, yes Enjenjo a lot were here and gone, she still has another batch of pics I know of at least 5 cars and about as many bikes that weren't in that group.

Ken, we missed you and everyone else that didn't make it. That is a software program that she uses for her virtual tours of homes for her realty stuff. She just took digital photos and the software does the rest, pretty cool!!!!  she even whited out the license plates,  :lol: I have a cd with all the pics she took also. but haven't had time to look at it yet,  :roll:

Joe , PurplePickUp didnt make it  :cry:  :cry:

Glad you guys enjoyed it I thought it was pretty cool.
Debb

purplepickup

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Joe , PurplePickUp didnt make it  :cry:  :cry:

Debb
Those pictures are really neat.  It looks like you had a perfect day weather-wise and lots of people there to enjoy it.  We had another death in the family so I couldn't make it.   I'm sure I'll be there next year.
George