New members

Started by enjenjo, October 02, 2006, 07:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I see we have a bunch of new members. I see that a lot of you are just lurking. That's fine. But if you have any questions or comments, feel free to speak up. We seldom bite. :lol:  there are a bunch of great people here with many years experience, and you'll likely get a good answer.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Normspeed

I agree, great folks on this forum.  Although I think I recall Grandadeo biting me on the hand once in a tussle over the last taco on the plate.   :roll:   He's an excitable boy.

Quote from: "enjenjo"I see we have a bunch of new members. I see that a lot of you are just lurking. That's fine. But if you have any questions or comments, feel free to speak up. We seldom bite. :lol:  there are a bunch of great people here with many years experience, and you'll likely get a good answer.

Grandadeo

Norm, you're lucky it wasn't a Tommy's Burger - you woulda  lost your whole arm.

Speaking of Lunch....
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"We seldom bite. :lol:  .

but we sometimes do :shock: ....perhaps thats why Normspeed didn't come to the cruz nite....he was afraid I was going to bite him??? :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Normspeed

Nope, I was there Denise, I work in downtown L.A. and it takes a while to get home on the train, then get to Pomona.   I did see Big Olds, but you were off somewhere, schmoozing!  Then, in the wink of an eye, Big Olds and Denise were gone.  Someone said you were jet lagged and left early.:(

but we sometimes do :shock: ....perhaps thats why Normspeed didn't come to the cruz nite....he was afraid I was going to bite him??? :wink:[/quote]

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"there are a bunch of great people here with many years experience, and you'll likely get a good answer.
Plus I'll bet that many of the new members have experience and knowledge that we could all benefit from.  

I do understand lurking tho.  Having lots of interests, I'm a member of forums on woodworking, motorcycles, teardrop trailers, camping, chopper bicycles, gardening, motorbikes, log cabin building, health, etc.  I don't have the time to keep up with all of the posts or establish many friendships so I lurk and soak up information.  I do feel like I know many of the members somewhat just from reading their posts.  Every once in a while I'll post something but not often.

I hope the people that lurk here are picking up useful information and enjoying the camaraderie and, like enjenjo, I urge people to join in when you can.  If you need help with technical things like posting pictures or anything, please ask or PM.  No sincere question asked is a dumb one. :D
George

Hooley

How you doing folks?  I do a lot of lurking around too. I have had a little trouble remembering my pass word. It has been great meeting a lot of you in the last few years and looking forward  to many more. I look at some post that are needing answers to something I know but by the time I get on they already have real good advice. Keep up the good work I'll keep looking and put my 2 cents worth in.

Hooley

"Just Glad To Be Here"
"Just Glade To Be Here"

enjenjo

Glad to see you on the board Hooley. Now how about a first person account of setting a record.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.