Intro

Started by Animal, September 11, 2006, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal

My name is Animal, I live in southern Colorado (@7,600'), and have been around hot rods and bikes all my life. I attended my first drag races and stock car races in Pueblo, Co in 1958 at age six. I rode scooters for over thirty years, and am now building a 1956 Plymouth two door post into a gasser-inspired daily driver. I look forward to being a member.

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. Any pictures of your car?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Animal

I do have some, but not here at work. I'll post some when I get home tonight. :)

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT.
I was up in Pueblo for the NSRA show in June.
I like it there. nice people, nice climate.  :)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Animal

I live about 150 miles southeast of Pueblo now, in a town of about 100 people, about 20 miles north of Alamosa.

Welcome! You'll find a pretty friendly bunch of knowledgable car guys hanging out here.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Animal"I live about 150 miles southeast of Pueblo now, in a town of about 100 people, about 20 miles north of Alamosa.

Went through your little burg last summer on my Bonneville trip. Stayed at the KOA in Alamosa on my Bonneville trip this year.

Welcome to the RRT.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!