September 1995 Street Rodder

Started by 39chevy, September 28, 2006, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39chevy

Does anyone have a copy of this issue?  There was a two part article on rebuilding the th350, the first part was in September and the second in October.  As luck would have it I have the October issue but not September.

If anyone can get me a copy of that article I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Don

moose

I am sure I have it just give me a day to dig it out and scan it. Let me know your e-mail and I will send it your way

Tim

39chevy

moose

Don,

I scanned the pages at 600 dpi and did  a test print also at 600 dpi. Read quality is great. There are 6 pages to the article and atthe scanned sizwe each is near 90 meg pe rpage. Can you handle files that size? I will send each as a seperate file to make down loading easier. Doews that sound good?

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "moose"Don,

I scanned the pages at 600 dpi and did  a test print also at 600 dpi. Read quality is great. There are 6 pages to the article and atthe scanned sizwe each is near 90 meg pe rpage. Can you handle files that size? I will send each as a seperate file to make down loading easier. Doews that sound good?

Tim

at 12.00 per page thats more than a subscription but i dont think you can get back issues that far back can you :?:
Dave :wink:

moose

Quote from: N8DC

at 12.00 per page thats more than a subscription but i dont think you can get back issues that far back can you :?:

???????????????????

Tim

Dave

Quote from: moose
Quote from: "N8DC"

???????????????????

Tim

Oh you mean you gave him the copies for free????????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:

ps: are you going to the wcc show sunday ???

moose

I may stop by in the afternoon. In the morning I am going to the ypsi Area Street Rods Cider Run....

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"

I may stop by in the afternoon. In the morning I am going to the ypsi Area Street Rods Cider Run....

Tim

Im gonna miss that one Tim. I got too much planned this weekend and if the weather is good it will be a late night saturday so ill go to WCC cause it starts at 11 am. They have been asking me to come down for 4 years so i should go...... Look fer us if you make it.
Dave

39chevy

Tim,

I think my mail can handle it so please send them.

Thanks, Don

Tim