O/T ya never know...

Started by phat46, August 24, 2006, 06:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

You never know what's going on in anyones head. There has been a rash of bank robberies in my local area for the past several months.  They have gone unsolved till yesterday; the police came to my place of work and arrested a 29 year old guy for doing two of the robberies!!!! This guy is the LAST guy you would suspect of this type of activity. He is the son of plant manager, who I have known 30 years. This guy graduated high school with my oldest daughter.  The F.B.I. was at work today looking trough his locker and his truck that is still park in the lot; they even took pictures of the pneumatic air drills we use. I still can believe that he could or would do this. Apparently he didn't wear any disguise and he is a person you couldn't miss in a crowd. He is about 6'4" tall and well over 300 pounds. I can't understand what would make anyone do something like this, I'm baffled.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat46"This guy is the LAST guy you would suspect of this type of activity.  .

I know what you mean...........they arrested a Assistant Fire Chief down here for child molestation. :x

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat46

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "phat46"This guy is the LAST guy you would suspect of this type of activity.  .

I know what you mean...........they arrested a Assistant Fire Chief down here for child molestation. :x

Vance
Same thing here, 'cept it was the Mayor a few years ago...

donsrods

I guess the thing they always say is true.........what does a criminal look like? Just everyday people. who for one reason or another get screwed up.

Years ago we had a couple living next door to us. We had a fence between the two properties, but it was a wire kind of fence. Our kids played with their kids, we saw them when we were doing yard work, spoke to them across the fence pretty often, etc.

One Saturday a bunch of State Troopers swarmed our yard asking questions and in a big panic. Turns out he shot her with a 30.30 rifle then killed himself too. Evidently they were having problems, but we never really knew them that well to know that.

You never know about people.

Don