Teardrops?

Started by Carnut, August 24, 2007, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Here's some pics that Roger Mingle took at a Teardrop Gathering

International Teardrop Gathering Pics

brti

Now that was one gathering I'm sorry I missed........ Loved the rusty stuff.  :D   Great posting,,,,,,,, thanks :D
what\'s that noise,,,,,, never mind I\'ll check it later

41woodie

Where was this event held?  I live just north of OKC and would have loved to have seen it in person.

t-vicky

It was just a mile or so north of you. Minden Neb.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "41woodie"Where was this event held?  I live just north of OKC and would have loved to have seen it in person.
hello Okie.............. me too mustang okla ........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

kb426

The 41 Ford is owned by a friend of mine. It's on an S10 chassis and I believe the teardrop is all home made. He's the son of one of my friends that was a mechanic his whole life. I think the young man is about 30 now. He's pretty talented at street rod building. He's about the only young guy doing this in my little area of the world. We have a few computer geeks, though. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

I found it interesting that some of the trailers were under pop-up canopys  for shade

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Quote from: "brti"Now that was one gathering I'm sorry I missed........ Loved the rusty stuff.  :D   Great posting,,,,,,,, thanks :D

First time for me seeing a Rat Trailer!!!!!!!! :lol:
Don Colliau

348tripower

Quote from: "brti"Now that was one gathering I'm sorry I missed........ Loved the rusty stuff.  :D   Great posting,,,,,,,, thanks :D

First time for me seeing a Rat Trailer!!!!!!!! :lol:
Don Colliau

Grandadeo

If you want to overdose on Teardrop information, here's the site.  There may be one in my future yet.

http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/index.php
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Flipper

My dad started out planning to build a tear drop, but it has kind of evolved into a canned ham.  When he ever gets back on it, he is going to trim it out like a woody.

Carnut

Quote from: "Crosley"I found it interesting that some of the trailers were under pop-up canopys  for shade

8)

Heh,heh, I think it was more for rain protection than shade.