O/T lost posts

Started by Dave, August 08, 2006, 06:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

this is wierd i cant see a couple of my posts ?
Dave

I noticed several posts that are MIA as well.By the way,met your brother on Saturday in Louisville......He looks sorta like you  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

GPster

I noticed a couple of posts that had come on sunday reappeared yesterday as new with the date changed and they were on the top of the list as new (like Crosley's comment about an oil pan on River's new engine). Maybe this is something that happened in the changes explained in Fat Cat's latest "Sticky". GPster

Rayvyn

Quote from: "40"I noticed several posts that are MIA as well.By the way,met your brother on Saturday in Louisville......He looks sorta like you  :P

Don's only half as ugly though... :lol:

You old guys are always losing stuff... :?

Remember---Alzheimers and Kaopectate is the leading cause of CRS. :shock:  :oops:  :(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Did you folks notice Fatcat posted that he would be changing some of the board's programing?  

Perhaps that caused some stuff to disappear?

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"Did you folks notice Fatcat posted that he would be changing some of the board's programing?  

Perhaps that caused some stuff to disappear?

Actually it is related but not of my doing. The host company changed servers on us again. So while the server address records were updating. Some of the posts were going to the old server and some to the new server.