New Wire Wheel

Started by wheelkid, August 13, 2006, 09:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelkid

Hey guys, we made this new wheel, just wondering what everybody thinks of it. The owner of posies is going to have them on his car that is supposed to be finished this fall.

19x3

20x5.5

Thanks,
Jimmy

tomslik

what size bench grinder does that fit on?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Beck

Quote from: "wheelkid"Hey guys, we made this new wheel, just wondering what everybody thinks of it. The owner of posies is going to have them on his car that is supposed to be finished this fall.

19x3

20x5.5

Thanks,

Jimmy

Bet there cheap!
How tall and skinny can we go?
Any idea what tire size?

wheelkid

I know coker makes a 450 for the 19. I dont know about the 20

jaybee

"what size bench grinder does that fit on?"   :lol:  :roll:

I like them.  Can you tell us anything about what sort of car they're going to go on?
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

wheelkid

Quote from: "jaybee""what size bench grinder does that fit on?"   :lol:  :roll:

I like them.  Can you tell us anything about what sort of car they're going to go on?

Well I don't know a whole lot about the car, never seen it, but from what I hear I think it's gunna be a 48 Chevy Fleetliner that has been chopped, sectioned, shortened, and narrowed, with no fenders. Supposed to be pretty crazy.

Dave

Quote from: "wheelkid"
Quote from: "jaybee""what size bench grinder does that fit on?"   :lol:  :roll:

Well I don't know a whole lot about the car, never seen it, but from what I hear I think it's gunna be a 48 Chevy Fleetliner that has been chopped, sectioned, shortened, and narrowed, with no fenders. Supposed to be pretty crazy.

There was an article in one of the mags about that car . I guess when youve got that kind of money you can do anything. I hope the wheels you guys made for him work out to his liking. I like his ideas well......... most of em. I liked the last one, the pickup he did that was sweeeeeeeet.
Dave