New Kid

Started by wheelkid, August 05, 2006, 04:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelkid

Hey Everybody, I'm new here so i thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name's Jimmy McLean, I'm from Fresno California, but right now I'm going to school at UTI in avandale,AZ. I've got a 1950 Ford 4 door, that i put a 302 and c4 in. I got into old cars from my dad who makes wheels for old cars, after getting out of school here in a few months I plan on taking over the business, His business is called Rally America, but he's more known for his first wheel business, McLean Wire Wheels. Anybody ever hear of it? Anyway, I've been helping him make wheels my whole life and know a pretty good amount about wheels, maybe I could spread some information, and if somebody asks something I don't know, I can always ask my dad about it, he knows just about everything there is to know about old wheels. I also hope to learn a lot. See you in the forum
Jimmy aka, Wheelkid

Crosley.In.AZ

Welcome aboard the RRT board...

Any specific area you are enrolled in at  UTI ?  Do they have business admin courses at UTI?

As an Arizona native the city UTI is located in  is Avondale , AZ

Quote from: "wheelkid"Hey Everybody, I'm new here so i thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name's Jimmy McLean, I'm from Fresno California, but right now I'm going to school at UTI in avandale,AZ.

I've got a 1950 Ford 4 door, that i put a 302 and c4 in. I got into old cars from my dad who makes wheels for old cars, after getting out of school here in a few months I plan on taking over the business, His business is called Rally America, but he's more known for his first wheel business, McLean Wire Wheels. Anybody ever hear of it? Anyway, I've been helping him make wheels my whole life and know a pretty good amount about wheels, maybe I could spread some information, and if somebody asks something I don't know, I can always ask my dad about it, he knows just about everything there is to know about old wheels.

I also hope to learn a lot. See you in the forum
Jimmy aka, Wheelkid
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "wheelkid"Hey Everybody, I'm new here so i thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name's Jimmy McLean, I'm from Fresno California, but right now I'm going to school at UTI in avandale,AZ. I've got a 1950 Ford 4 door, that i put a 302 and c4 in. I got into old cars from my dad who makes wheels for old cars, after getting out of school here in a few months I plan on taking over the business, His business is called Rally America, but he's more known for his first wheel business, McLean Wire Wheels. Anybody ever hear of it? Anyway, I've been helping him make wheels my whole life and know a pretty good amount about wheels, maybe I could spread some information, and if somebody asks something I don't know, I can always ask my dad about it, he knows just about everything there is to know about old wheels. I also hope to learn a lot. See you in the forum
Jimmy aka, Wheelkid

Welcome, always nice to have access to an expert in different areas onboard!

EMSjunkie

Welcome to our board Jimmy, glad to have you.
stick around, maybe you can learn a little, and hopefully teach some of us "old dogs" a few new tricks. 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

41woodie

Welcome aboard and be aware that I am available at any time to conduct a long term road test of (preferably good looking) wheels.  Of course they would need to be sent postage paid.  Contact me directly for bolt circle, back-spacing etc.  Just kidding of course.

purplepickup

Welcome Jimmy :b-d:
Got any pics of the shoebox?
George

wheelkid

Quote from: "Crosley"Welcome aboard the RRT board...

Any specific area you are enrolled in at  UTI ?  Do they have business admin courses at UTI?

As an Arizona native the city UTI is located in  is Avondale , AZ

I'm just in basic auto at UTI, They dont have any business courses there.

Here's some pictures of my 50
[/img]