C6 Trans Question

Started by phat46, August 06, 2006, 11:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

I've had the C6 in my truck project unhooked so long that I can't remember where to attach the vacuum line from the trans to. Do i need manifold vac, or just one of the ports on the carb, or doesn't it matter. First C6 I've ever had.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat46"I've had the C6 in my truck project unhooked so long that I can't remember where to attach the vacuum line from the trans to. Do i need manifold vac, or just one of the ports on the carb, or doesn't it matter. First C6 I've ever had.

manifold vaccum.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat46

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "phat46"I've had the C6 in my truck project unhooked so long that I can't remember where to attach the vacuum line from the trans to. Do i need manifold vac, or just one of the ports on the carb, or doesn't it matter. First C6 I've ever had.

manifold vaccum.

that's what i thought, i got it hooked to a port at the base of the carb, under the throttle blades, should be good there.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "tomslik"

manifold vaccum.

that's what i thought, i got it hooked to a port at the base of the carb, under the throttle blades, should be good there.

that'll work!
other way would've made your teeth fall out everytime it shifted (about 6 grand,if ever)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list