So if i can make a magazine with my car then its priceless?

Started by Dave, July 11, 2006, 03:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Quote from: "N8DC"seems this one is  :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-1932-Ford-Ford-Steel-1932-Ford-3-window-steel-Street-Rodder-cover-feature_W0QQitemZ130005209726QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Dave

That's funny, i was just looking that car over in the magazine at work. It is a really nice car, lots of unique things on it and a great pedigree. I'm sure someone will want the "honor" of owning it, Heck i know i would, but not for $60,000  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

phat rat

You have to make the magazine first, then we'll decide whether or not it's priceless :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"You have to make the magazine first, then we'll decide whether or not it's priceless :lol:

Ok thanks  8)  8)  8)
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

Changing the material the body is made of might help as well!  :wink:   :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Changing the material the body is made of might help as well!  :wink:   :lol:

Thats a low blow  :?  :?  There is nothing wrong with a glass body and mine looks good. well good enuff for me.
Dave :!:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Changing the material the body is made of might help as well!  :wink:   :lol:

Thats a low blow  :?  :?  There is nothing wrong with a glass body and mine looks good. well good enuff for me.

Yours looks very good.  My comment wasn't a slam on your fiberglass body I was simply, and I thought humorously (see the wink and laughing smiley), noting the obvious body material differences, hence the large price tag on the steel car which I don't feel is outta line considering the recent prices of "real" '32 stuff.

I shall refrain from making any smart comments on the material of your car.  Thank God I still have Rudy and Ken's car to make fun of. :lol:  (note smiley face again)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

slocrow

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thank God I still have Rudy and Ken's car to make fun of. :lol:  (note smiley face again)

Whew!!!!!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Uncle Bob

Hmmmm..........$60k is just the opener, the reserve is somewhere north of that!  Wouldn't you think if it were priced right it would sell locally without needing to go national?  Let's see, SoCal (arguably the biggest rod market in the world), well known car and owner, built to a nostalgia theme during a high water time for that style.................. :?:
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "N8DC"

Yours looks very good.  My comment wasn't a slam on your fiberglass body I was simply, and I thought humorously (see the wink and laughing smiley), noting the obvious body material differences, hence the large price tag on the steel car which I don't feel is outta line considering the recent prices of "real" '32 stuff.

I shall refrain from making any smart comments on the material of your car.  Thank God I still have Rudy and Ken's car to make fun of. :lol:  (note smiley

face again)

I was just pulling your leg also. Yep the market is wild right now but i still dont see the crazy high prices for steel cars but i guess if the money is there someone ought to be getting it. Im gonna watch this one just to see if it sells and for how much. I do know to build a quality glass car it will take 35k or better if you do it all your self and do it right.  Thats too much but there is nothing we can do about it. parts get more expensive every day.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
 Thank God I still have Rudy and Ken's car to make fun of. :lol:  (note smiley face again)

ouch! that will leave a mark...... At least steel wheels take a curb hit better...... :arrow:   :wink:  :wink:  

Ken  is on a roll winning cash , mayb a new car is in his future?

:!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Crosley"
[/b]

Or at least treat for the cover charge at Stevie Rays in a few weeks... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Crosley"
[/b]

Or at least treat for the cover charge at Stevie Rays in a few weeks... :D

I wanna go to stevie rays, i love that place :(