Update on Syracuse BBQ

Started by 48builder, July 11, 2006, 12:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

It looks like I may not be able to pull off the BBQ this weekend. My in-laws got flooded out two weeks ago in the flooding we had in NY and Pennsylvania, and they are living with us. Because of that, my wife's sister felt she had to come up and stay as well, along with her 2 kids. Because of that, our well is running dry every day. Then, my dad-in-law finds out Wednesday what his cancer treatments will be, and he isn't feeling too well. It's a little overwhelming at the house right now.

So, I may still try to do something. I'll see how things go later this week. If you are coming to Syracuse and want to meet up, PM me your cell phone number if you have one and I'll call. I plan on being at the show most of the day on Saturday. I'd like to see Denise's car with paint on it.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

HotRodLadyCrusr

Family comes first bud.  There is always next year.  

Call me when you arrive at the fairgrounds and we'll make plans to meet up.  I do know that we are meeting some HAMB pals near the grandstand entrance or something like that, at 11am on Saturday morning.  Perhaps if your not doing anything at that time you could meet there as well.  If not just call me and we can hook up alittle earlier or later that day.

Roadstar's son Race will be maning the Gennie Shifter booth the whole weekend.  You can probley find us there or at the Streamline booth often.  Big Olds has even been known to park next to the booth when there's space.

734-673-6930
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.