Some member Props

Started by phat46, July 09, 2006, 01:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

I see that Charlie Chops and Ken (Ohio Blue Tip) got their props in the Street Rodder article for the sweet '27 T Lakester. Looks like the pics were taken at K-Zoo where I saw the car; it is as nice a lakester as I've ever seen. Congrats guys!

Charlie Chops 1940

Joe,

I've heard a little about the feature but haven't got the magazine yet. It's nice to get mention for your efforts on someone elses car. Curt's a good guy and never fails to give credit where it's due.

Thanks,

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Uncle Bob

You guys really nailed the proportions on that ride!  It's very sweet!
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"I see that Charlie Chops and Ken (Ohio Blue Tip) got their props in the Street Rodder article for the sweet '27 T Lakester. Looks like the pics were taken at K-Zoo where I saw the car; it is as nice a lakester as I've ever seen. Congrats guys!

what issue is that in ?  did i miss it? Hell im missing about 10 days of my life but i sure done remember seeint curts car in the mag
Dave

Uncle Bob

Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "phat46"I see that Charlie Chops and Ken (Ohio Blue Tip) got their props in the Street Rodder article for the sweet '27 T Lakester. Looks like the pics were taken at K-Zoo where I saw the car; it is as nice a lakester as I've ever seen. Congrats guys!

what issue is that in ?  did i miss it? Hell im missing about 10 days of my life but i sure done remember seeint curts car in the mag
Dave

Don't wory Dave it just came out. I got mine today
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Nice article. You guys should be proud of your contributions to a fine ride. And your right Charlie, Curt certainly gave credit where credit was due. Nice when that happens considering all the take, take in the world today. Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Nice article. You guys should be proud of your contributions to a fine ride. And your right Charlie, Curt certainly gave credit where credit was due. Nice when that happens considering all the take, take in the world today. Frank

Havent got my copy yet.. I really need sumpin new to read too. Its getting very booring around here
Dave :?  :?

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "slocrow"Nice article. You guys should be proud of your contributions to a fine ride. And your right Charlie, Curt certainly gave credit where credit was due. Nice when that happens considering all the take, take in the world today. Frank

Havent got my copy yet.. I really need sumpin new to read too. Its getting very booring around here
Dave :?  :?

yea but think of Sue  :) , she has to be around you all day!  :cry:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.