Now with fenders

Started by midnight sun, June 10, 2006, 05:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

Finally got the fenders on the 31.  First weekend I went to a car show I hit a rock on the way home and caved in the front splash apron.

The fun never ends!!
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

1FATGMC

Quote from: "midnight sun"Finally got the fenders on the 31.  First weekend I went to a car show I hit a rock on the way home and caved in the front splash apron.

The fun never ends!!

I don't know what to say Jack, at least it has been a while since you poured paint thinner down your pants 8) .

Are you going to Pueblo?  I'm entered and suppose to go, but probably won't know for sure until another week.

c ya, Sum

phat46

Quote from: "midnight sun"Finally got the fenders on the 31.  First weekend I went to a car show I hit a rock on the way home and caved in the front splash apron.

The fun never ends!!

That's a good looking "A", sits right!  I guess a caved in splash apron is the price you gotta pay for the proper attitude...  at least the wheels didn't fall off!!   :lol:

midnight sun

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

Are you going to Pueblo?  I'm entered and suppose to go, but probably won't know for sure until another week.

c ya, Sum

Yeah no laquer thinner lately but Im still working on the 47 so ya never know.  We are planning on going to Pueblo but I really need to get this brake thing figured out before we take off.  Hope to see ya there.

Jack
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

EMSjunkie

Sweet ride bro!

hope to get to see it in person in Pueblo

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

jaybee

Very nice!  As far as the splash pan is concerned it figures, it's always something!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)