Any RRTer's Attending BilletProof this Weekend??

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 31, 2006, 12:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Anyone here going to be attending BilletProof in Detroit this Saturday??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

If they would let my 32 in i would but i figure the wheels wont  pass (that may not be all they dislike) so im going to stay home and start on my (or should i say Sue's) new deck.
DAVE

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm probably gonna come over but not sure yet. i'm thrashing some DB whites and early Vette caps on the '40 but I haven't roadtested them yet. Save me a beer and if I don't show Rudy can have it.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

moose

Denise,

I plan to be there hanging out with the stripers again. If you remember maybe you could stop by to give us a heads up on the meet and greet time and place. You know how we get with a brush in hand we loose track of the real world..... :roll:

TIm

HotRodLadyCrusr

Will do Moose.  In fact, I'll probley be over early as I want to talk to you about striping a switch plate cover to match the panel that you did for me.  Like I mentioned, the panel is hanging in my purple guest room real close to the lite switch which has a wood cover.  I'm going to prime it and paint it white to match the trim in the room and if you could lay down some lines in purple like the panel I think it would look really, really great together.

Hope your bringing your daughter again as well.  I think everyone really enjoyed watching her stripe as well.

The Meet and Greet is at 12 NOON at the Nightmares Club area.  They are suppose to be on grass.  They'll have their club sign very visable and we'll have a few canopys for shade although I hear it will only be in the mid 70's unlike the mid 90's of this past weekend!

Charlie, Please make sure we find each other.  Not only do I really need one of your hugs but I have something I'd like to ask you as well.

Anyone else plan on attending??

Roadstar

moose

Denise,

Just bring the plate by and I can lay some lines on it for you....

Rudy,

There MUST be a story in theat request! What happened to the Roadster????

Tim

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Roadstar"I may need a ride :cry:

Probley so cuz they ain't gonna let you in the front gate in your Vette thats for sure! :wink:

If your a good boy I'll "allow" you to ride in Big Olds with me. :lol:

Moose, he sold his roadster last week to a guy whos been after it for a couple of years.  He has another one in the works along with a RPU too.  He won't be rideless for long.