Seat Belts

Started by Dave, May 21, 2006, 11:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Anyone got a blue interior and need a couple old montgomery ward seat belts? there way cool and have the old lift type latch on them. Got enuff for 2 seats and the best part is there free is you want em and wil pay the shipping.
Still in the boxes they came in and they are a what id call a medium blue in color. Ive got a neighbor that keeps giving me lots of old goodies. I got an old pair of 6volt fog lamps too athough they are kinds rough and need plating.
Dave

phat46

Quote from: "N8DC"Anyone got a blue interior and need a couple old montgomery ward seat belts? there way cool and have the old lift type latch on them. Got enuff for 2 seats and the best part is there free is you want em and wil pay the shipping.
Still in the boxes they came in and they are a what id call a medium blue in color. Ive got a neighbor that keeps giving me lots of old goodies. I got an old pair of 6volt fog lamps too athough they are kinds rough and need plating.
Dave

I'll take 'em Dave, let me know what shipping is...
EDIT, Sent you a P.M.

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "N8DC"Anyone got a blue interior and need a couple old montgomery ward seat belts? there way cool and have the old lift type latch on them. Got enuff for 2 seats and the best part is there free is you want em and wil pay the shipping.
Dave

I'll take 'em Dave, let me know what shipping is...
EDIT, Sent you a P.M.

Joe pmed ya back again
Dave

phat46