Any RRTers Heading to GG Hershey or Jalopy Showdown in PA?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 16, 2006, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Anyone going to the GG Hershey show or the Jalopy Showdown this weekend in PA??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

I'm heading out that way this weekend maybe we can "Hookup" and cruise out there togeather :wink:  :lol:

purplepickup

You're still hittin' on her Rudy??  Be careful, that naked lawnmower guy in Ohio might get jealous and you never know what guys like that might do.   :shock:
George

38mag

I'm going , I'm leaving Thursday morning and staying till Sunday, I hope to get to the Jalopy Showdown Friday evening. I have a purple chopped  "38 Plymouth coupe, look me up.
Jim

HotRodLadyCrusr

Jim, there will be a group of us meeting at the Genie Shifter booth/display at 12 noon on Friday.  If not there, I will look for you at the Showdown.  I drive a purple '47 Olds convert.  Roadstar will have his black primered '32 roadster with the number 57 on the sides.   Looking forward to meeting you.

38mag

Denise, It  was great to meet you and put a face to your name. you told me you parked your Olds at Bob Evens, on my way home I drove by to take a look, the car wasn't there but I got a glimpse of  your Olds and Rudy's muddy roadster at SHEETS as you were gassing up. I  told you I didn't get to the showdown, but the Goodguy's show was awesome.    
Jim

HotRodLadyCrusr

Jim, it was great to meet you in person as well.  You must have just missed us at the Bob Evans as we drove from there right across the street to Sheets to fill up....one of MANY, for the ride home.  I would have loved to have given you the "grand tour" of Big Olds and showed you all teh body mods that we did.    I'll show ya in March at Autorama.  Looking forward to seeing your "project" there and at the Showdown next year too!

GPster

Was there anyone there that took any pictures (I don't mean of the Bob Evans or the filling station)? I haven't been anywhere and it's amazing how much time you have to work in the yard to free up someone's time to bring her right foot to the brake bleeding process. This sounds like a great way to re-cupperate from major surgery but I don't think I have any planned. GPster