GG loveland

Started by tomslik, May 12, 2006, 09:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

ok, who's coming this way?
i ain't got nuthin' drivable but i COULD be persuaded to wander around up there.....

sum, there's a Hooters close by ;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

1FATGMC

Quote from: "tomslik"ok, who's coming this way?
i ain't got nuthin' drivable but i COULD be persuaded to wander around up there.....

I'll be right over :D .  Actually I'm staying home.  I've only been home about 4 weeks out of the last 8 or so and only got to work on the lakester 3 days.  I did get a good day's work done on it today.

I was suppose to be at the Springfield show, but had to go to my mom's in Branson a few weeks early so that won't happen now.

How long has that GG show been going on?

Have fun,

Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "tomslik"ok, who's coming this way?

I'll be right over :D .  Actually I'm staying home.  I've only been home about 4 weeks out of the last 8 or so and only got to work on the lakester 3 days.  I did get a good day's work done on it today.

I was suppose to be at the Springfield show, but had to go to my mom's in Branson a few weeks early so that won't happen now.

How long has that GG show been going on?

Have fun,

Sum

1st year up at this end of colorado, it WAS at PPIR( between colo springs and pueblo) for 3-4 years.
i'm kinda curious to see how it flies.....

i'd rather see it at bandimere though...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

1FATGMC

I was wondering if they had moved the other show or added one.  I heard where they held the other one (at the NASCAR track) sucked and I was never interested in going.

Actually the only GG show I've been to is Phoenix and I don't like the show,  but like visiting with the RRT people leaving there :D .  It has been a couple years since I've made that show and might try this fall.

c ya, Sum

EMSjunkie

I'm seriously considering going.

a buddy of mine here has a nice 55 chevy that he is going to trailer up.
(it has a small blow-by problem) uses 1 1/2 quarts of oil every 80 miles.  :shock:  that is if he gets the clutch fixed.  :(

don't know yet if I'm gonna make GG in Loveland, or wait and come to Pueblo for NSRA  :?

but I know I'm coming up for one of them.  8)  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Just got off the phone with my buddy, he doesn't think he's going to Loveland, something about buying a slide-in camper instead, I dunno :?

so it looks like Pueblo NSRA instead

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

OFOF

Mickey and I will be there.
Don.
Don Palfreyman