gm obsolete

Started by 69olds, May 31, 2006, 12:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69olds

hey guys looking for someone who lives in phoenix arizona and who wouldn't mind dropping in to gm obsolete and having a look at a set of body to frame mounts that they are selling and say that they are the correct set for my 1969 olds delta 88 royale b body it is just that at the price they want $270us which works out to around $350aud i would like to be sure before i go paying for them any costs that you incur i am only too happy to reimburse to you

69olds

jeez i would have thought that at least one person could have done this little favour for me oh well must remember to return the favour to anyone wanting something from australia so much for helping carnuts out no matter where in the world you are THANKS A BLOODY LOT

58 Yeoman

I'd have been glad to help, but Arizona is a 3 or 4 day (3600 miles) round trip for me; I just can't afford it.  If it would have been in Chicago (100 miles one way), that would've made a nice ride on the Goldwing.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Quote from: "69olds"jeez i would have thought that at least one person could have done this little favour for me oh well must remember to return the favour to anyone wanting something from australia so much for helping carnuts out no matter where in the world you are THANKS A BLOODY LOT

I am also 2000 miles from Phoenix, but if I was closer, and did go to this place, I have no clue what the mounts for a 69 Olds should look like, so would be of no help any way.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

If I lived near Phoenix (which I don't),  I  "wouldn't mind dropping in to gm obsolete and having a look at a set of body to frame mounts that they are selling and say that they are the correct set for"  your "1969 olds delta 88 royale b body."

I appreciate your offer to reimburse!

However, truth be told, I wouldn't know if they were the correct set for your application, even if they came up and bit me on my butt.   .... I could say they are correct, but would that really help you if I was wrong?  

The 1969 Delta 88 Royale has never been a popular car in my area. ....None of the "car guys" that I know have any interest in them, either.

Perhaps the guys that do live in the Phoenix area don't possess your knowledge, either!

Your rudeness may just possibly be mis-placed!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

donsrods

I think your request was difficult for anyone on here to comply with. Like the others, I am thousands of miles away from that location, and even if I was right there, I work for a living, probably during the hours they are open.

Also, like the others said, who the hell knows what these should look like?  

Maybe in Austrailia it is easy to "just drop over and check something out", but America is a little spread out.  Your chances of finding someone on here who just happened to be close enough to that location, and who doesn't have to work for a living are pretty slim.

Yes, rodders will try to help out other rodders, but only when it is possible to do so.

Don

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "69olds"jeez i would have thought that at least one person could have done this little favour for me oh well must remember to return the favour to anyone wanting something from australia so much for helping carnuts out no matter where in the world you are THANKS A BLOODY LOT

I am also 2000 miles from Phoenix, but if I was closer, and did go to this place, I have no clue what the mounts for a 69 Olds should look like, so would be of no help any way.

i am in the phx area but the above applies to me. i didn't reply because i was hoping one of the other arizona members had the knowledge and could help.

sorry

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.