Mr. Mopar64 Rambler on TV

Started by btrc, April 15, 2006, 06:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btrc

Yesterday as I was eating lunch I was watching a replay of the Long Beach Grand Prix.  They had a little report on what else went on over the weekend including a car show.  As they panned the camera around I spotted a pinstiped flamed pink Rambler closest to the camera.  Unless there are two of them in Cal. I would guess that must have been Mr. Mopar's.  Not a lot of coverage but neat anyway.  Congrats.

Bob
Bob

river1

sorry you had to see that while you were eating :(  were you able to finish lunch? :-}

actually that's pretty cool.  :b-d:
hopefully something i do makes tv someday. but of course i'd have to do something first. :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

MrMopar64

Thanks guys!!!!
Now if only I could get a chance to see it  :?  :?
I've heard from a couple of people... my wife even heard it from one of her customers at her beauty shop but have not got to see it yet......
Anyone record it by chance  :wink:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

alchevy

Quote from: "river1"...hopefully something i do makes tv someday.

I know how ya feel. I was at a football game one time and after the game was over with, I saw the replays on the news that night. The crowd that was beside us was on tv.

I went over to Alabama to look at a car once. Even hauled a trailer over there and back empty. A friend of mine told me that if you haul a trailer over there and back, then you are serious and will not return empty. We broke that rule. Then a few months went by and I saw that car that I almost bought in a magazine getting built for someone.

This new HHR is a local tv star though since after I bought it, it made it on some local comercials while sitting on the lot.

My '40 Chevy made it onto the NSRA Nats video the first year it (the car) was up there.

I walked behind where they were filming for Street Rodder TV up at Louisville one time and made it on the episode.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Crosley.In.AZ

was the Rambler a lead in to Americas Most Wanted show??

:arrow:  :wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)