L A Roadster Show Tour

Started by Goodfoot, April 11, 2006, 11:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodfoot

With Father's Day approaching the anticipation of the LA Roadster Show is increasing :lol:. I missed the shop tour last year by RRT members although we crossed paths at Justice Brothers. Are there any planed this year for a similar run?

enjenjo

As far as I know, there is no official tour planned. If the member want to do it, it's fine with me. I may be out there, but the plans are still up in the air right now.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Normspeed

Grandadeo is coming out from Fla in his roadster, along with Tom Pesula of the Black Dog Garage.  I'll bet they have a few places on their itinerary and they love company.

Quote from: "Goodfoot"With Father's Day approaching the anticipation of the LA Roadster Show is increasing :lol:. I missed the shop tour last year by RRT members although we crossed paths at Justice Brothers. Are there any planed this year for a similar run?

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"I may be out there, but the plans are still up in the air right now.
That's a nice way of saying that plans will be firmed up as soon as she "drops". It's father's day in California but it may be grandfather's day in Las Vegas. GPster