NSRA Oklahoma City, Southwest Nationals, who is going?

Started by WZ JUNK, March 28, 2004, 08:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

Anybody going to the NSRA event at OKC next weekend?  My brother MO JUNK and I will be there with some friends and a special guess from Utah, 1 FAT GMC.  We will drive there on Saturday morning and we would like to meet up with others on the board.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dirk35

Whats  the Date?

Whats your chances of leaving a couple of hours early, and taking the extra few miles to stop off  and drop by Stillwater?

Not sure, but I might try to go as a spectator. I should be getting the engine back in week or so.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Dirk35"Whats  the Date?

Whats your chances of leaving a couple of hours early, and taking the extra few miles to stop off  and drop by Stillwater?

Not sure, but I might try to go as a spectator. I should be getting the engine back in week or so.

We will be at the fairgrounds this coming weekend.  We are on a tight schedule as I plan to run the drag car Friday night and then leave early Saturday morning for Oklahoma City.  As soon as the awards are over Sunday we plan to leave for home with a possible stop to look at a Bonneville car a friend is building.  If it looks like you can make to the show, we will try to figure a way to meet.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

1FATGMC

I'm looking forward to it and will see you Saturday.

c ya, Sum

Anonymous

If we don't have the predicted storms I will.  Stating at the Hilton on Northwest Expressway.

48flatbed

I plan to be there Friday and Saturday.  Hope the storms don't come.
See ya'll there.

Dirk35

Most recent report I heard says there is a 20-30% chance of rain on Friday, and a 40% chance for Sat and Sun.

The OSU/Georgia Game is being aired at 5pm Sat last I heard.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Dirk35"Most recent report I heard says there is a 20-30% chance of rain on Friday, and a 40% chance for Sat and Sun.

The OSU/Georgia Game is being aired at 5pm Sat last I heard.

I was hoping for snow but I guess rain will do.  My truck looks better wet.  I wanted it to be the first NSRA event in the snow.  Or at least I do not recall it snowing at one of their events.  I do hope we miss any hail or tornadoes.   It is the right time of year for some real nasty storms.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

1FATGMC

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
I was hoping for snow but I guess rain will do.

There is still hope for snow.  Remember I will be there.

c ya, Sum