Tornado !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Dave, March 31, 2006, 07:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

mile away confirmed touch down with video.... trees down on the rr tracks and amtrack hit em but no injuries.. wierd weather tonite..Got all the info from the local ham radio repeater.... Im not a spotter anymore but i still listen in for the info.
wow
Dave

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "N8DC"mile away confirmed touch down with video.... trees down on the rr tracks and amtrack hit em but no injuries.. wierd weather tonite..Got all the info from the local ham radio repeater.... Im not a spotter anymore but i still listen in for the info.
wow
Dave

One went down my street a week ago Sunday.  Raised up over my house but got houses on each side of me.  We had a couple of thousand dollars damage from debris.  Lucky this time.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

You guys must be getting blasted by the same storm that spanked us yesterday.A tornado touched down and sucked a large home off it's foundation just East of us.....we had 70+ mph winds,hail and buckets of rain but missed the real excitement!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds a bit close for me.

stay safe
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

36vicky

Same here.  

One "small one" went just about mile south of us.  No damage at my place thankfully.  Lots of wood fences blown down.  And a lady at the courthouse told me a flag pole was blown over at the courthouse.  I can understand those wood fences and large signs, but a flag pole?

Glad is was only a small one.
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

jaybee

Sure is starting early this year.  We had warnings all over IA on Thursday night but pretty limited damage.  One of them tracked really close to my house but didn't actually touch down.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jaybee"Sure is starting early this year.   .

Yes they are  :!:  :!:

we have been lucky so far this year, no sever weather here, yet. :-o
but we are due.

had another 700 acres burn here friday, 30-40-mph winds didn't help either.  :shock:  :x

ya'all keep the twisters up north.  :P

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****