E-bay suprise

Started by phat rat, March 06, 2006, 11:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

You know how it is, you buy something based on pictures and you have it all built up in your mind how it looks. then you see it and reality sets in. Boy why did I think this looked so great it's a piece of crap. Well was I in luck with my new purchase. It's every thing I'd hoped for, about enough rust too maybe fill a cup, not even a lot of hammer and dolly work needed. This is going to be a fun project. I'll post some pics later
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Glad to hear that. I know how you feel now because so many of those trips seem to be rust chases.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Good to hear that. Too many times it's not like that. :(
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Hey the windows roll up and down, the door latches work and the reveals line up. What more could I ask for in a low buck ride

Mr Cool

Got a link to the ebay item? or item number?
What did ya get?
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

GPster

Might send a note to Ebay and give them this remark. The guy that provided this as was stated probably will not see this note. If he ever sells something again this "plus" should go with him. GPster

phat rat

Quote from: "Mr Cool"Got a link to the ebay item? or item number?
What did ya get?

Untill I post some new pics, look at the post "New Project" last update was Fri. Joe, fellow who sold it knows, although he wasn't the owner just a friend helping a friend.

GPster

Quote from: "phat rat"Joe, fellow who sold it knows, although he wasn't the owner just a friend helping a friend.
Friends do that sort of thing. GPster