Meet and Greets This Weekend at the Detroit Autorama

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 27, 2006, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Lots of PM's and emails asking for times and places so I guess it's time to make some plans. Per usual LOTS of folks will be there for move in Thursday as well as the 3 days of the show. Why don't we plan on the Meet and Greets to happen, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, all at 3pm. The same time each day should make it easy enough to remember. Sorry in advance if this coinsides with any of the other events that are going on. I realize some of you are just dying to get Cooters autograph  so you'd better get in line early so you won't miss the Meet and Greets.  There will be both RRTers and HAMB folks there.

The NightMares have been kind enough to offer there club display area as a Meet and Greet gathering spot. This is on the lower level and will have their Nightmares sign prominently displayed. If they are near a wall or have a pillar in their area we might be able to hang the HAMB banner so you can look for that as well but we'll just have to wait and see for that.

If the old guys are napping on the Nightmare's couch, please be courtous and whisper while in their area.  But with the smell of cookies in the air I don't think they'll be napping for long.

Hope to meet a few new RRT faces.  See you this weekend!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

QuoteSorry , can not make it.

You would be sorry even if you did make it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteSorry , can not make it.

You would be sorry even if you did make it. :lol:

well........... , duh!  you would be there, then something like "BOO!" would happen.

Some one's pants would fly off  , camera flashes go off

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Since Tony's not coming, I'll be there :wink: ....at least on Friday.  I'm not sure if I'll be there on Saturday.  There's a family thing I should be at. :|
George

Rochie

Purp,
I haven't laid eyes on you for what 2 years?? Let's try to hook up somewhere there, it would be good to see you.
Wayne

HotRodLadyCrusr

Wayne, you coming on Friday or Saturday???  If Friday, you wanna have dinner at Cobo Joes??

4T64RD

Quote from: "Rochie"Purp,
I haven't laid eyes on you for what 2 years?? Let's try to hook up somewhere there, it would be good to see you.
Wayne

Yes, "Purp"... how about 3 pm in the basement... :lol: any day you are able to come. I'm flying up and I'll be there all weekend..
http://www.poorboysflorida.com

New site!!!

Boycott IHOP!!! Buy American pancakes

Dave

Dont lok like Sue and I are gonna make it either. Lots of things going on.
Ill prolly see a few of you this spring and summer. Im gonna miss not being there.
Dave

purplepickup

Wayne, I'll be there when they open the doors at noon on Friday and probably stay late.  I'm sure I'll see you while I'm wandering.  If not, I'm planning to be in the basement at the Nitemare's display area at 3.

Denise, Cobo Joe's sounds good to me too.  Can I invite myself?  :wink:    I'm gonna have to do a chili dog trip down the street during the day sometime too. :D  Going to those dog places reminds me of the John Belushi "cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger" skit on Saturday Night Live :lol: ....I don't get to the big city much :roll:
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

George, why don't we plan on the Coney Island place for lunch and then Cobo Joes for dinner.  If you think you can get to the lobby before 9 or 10 am I think I can get you in for free.  No matter what time you arrive call my cell phone BEFORE you buy a ticket, I have a plan B as well.

734-673-6930

38mag

I am planning on being there Sat, I would like to stop by and introduce myself and say hello.
Jim

Rochie

Denise,
We will be there for breakfast at the Post Bar and then to the door for opening. Jerry, John and Rick are going with me.  You haven't met Rick but he's a pretty good guy.  Cobo Joe's for dinner sounds great.  It'll be good to see you as well, but I felt with all the press this year that I've been with you all winter. great ain't it.
Wayne

HotRodLadyCrusr

If anyone is sitting on the fence on whether to attend the Detroit Autorama or not let me just say this year is absolutley AWESOME!  Spent 10 hours there today, were back at the house now hanging out and tomorrow morning we'll all head back over there after breakfast.  AWESOME SHOW!