chat line

Started by 40 Chev Coupe, February 23, 2006, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40 Chev Coupe

Is the chat line always that busy on Wednesdays? Went there and nobody was there for long time. Or was this a fluke?

enjenjo

I was not home last night, something came up at the last minute, so did not post a chat post, or go there to chat. My bad. I should have set something up, but I didn't. I'll do better next week.

But, on wednesday, If I haven't posted something by 7 pm or so, please, one of you do so. I would really appreciate it.

Also, any time you want to kill some time, post a chat. I have never failed to get at least three people to chat when I did that.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I forgot it too. That's the problem with these Monday holidays and 3 day weekends.I would have tried to talk tonight but I'm preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow so I got to run. GPster..............................

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "GPster"I'm preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow GPster..............................

Dang Joe, hope everything comes out alright, no pun intended  :shock:  :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

GPster

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "GPster"I'm preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow GPster.   Dang Joe, hope everything comes out alright, no pun intended  :shock:  :oops: Vance
I studied and worked it out all day and night and passed with flying colors (lime green jello and lemon yellow jello). I'm now a Perfect _ssh_l_. Now I have to eat two days worth of food and get my blood sugar up above 65. No problems, just checking. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

we had a neighbor hood meeting over annexation of our county island into the city of Gilbert......

actually a meeting of us that do NOT want to annex in.  

It's getting complicated with fire protection moving out and things like that.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "GPster"I'm preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow GPster.   Dang Joe, hope everything comes out alright, no pun intended  :shock:  :oops: Vance
I studied and worked it out all day and night and passed with flying colors (lime green jello and lemon yellow jello). I'm now a Perfect _ssh_l_. Now I have to eat two days worth of food and get my blood sugar up above 65. No problems, just checking. GPster

That good news Joe.  :D

I'm glad you "passed".  :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****