Cincinnati this weekend?

Started by GPster, February 14, 2006, 10:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

I don't need anything bad enough to travel and hunt it out but I'm not above looking if I'm there. Will be in a north Cinn. suburb this weekend and I'd look around if there's anything going on. Let me know. GPster

58Apache

There's a car show going on at the Dayton Airport area at the convention center. That's about 40 miles north of there.

http://www.clevelandautorama.com/dayton.html

Steve

trackster

Also a swap meet in Eaton, OH Sunday, 8:00 to 3:00.  Eaton is north of Cincinnati and west of Dayton, about 15 miles east of Richmond, Indiana. Not a huge meet but usually some interesting parts.
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!

GPster

Quote from: "trackster"Also a swap meet in Eaton, OH Sunday, 8:00 to 3:00.  
This one sounds like a possibility. Both our son and daughter-in-law are graduates of Miami U. and she works there in the athletics dept. They probably know of any shortcuts and probably know Eaton some. Now I just need to find out when we're planning to leave. My wife has Monday off but If we're planning to leave on Sunday, even though we could make the trip longer going home, I don't think my wife and 170# OF DOGS WOULD BE COMFORTABLE SITTING IN THE CAR WHILE i LOOK AT OLD CAR PARTS  (caps lock). GPster

GPster

Quote from: "trackster"Also a swap meet in Eaton, OH Sunday, 8:00 to 3:00.  
Well I hope that the fairgrounds is easy to find from the center of town. Map Quest did not comprehend fairgrounds. Going to do it and not have to plan my time so I can still make the trip to Marietta, will stay in Montgomery til Monday. I don't have my RRT shirt so I will be my usual inspicuous self. If you plan on being there, warn me. GPster

trackster

GPster, The fairgrounds is at 72 South Franklin Street, which is also Route 122. Just on the south edge of town. Planning on going myself but won't be able to get there until about 1:00. Save me some bargains.  :lol:
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!