3 Changes to my car

Started by Nick32Vic, February 02, 2006, 01:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick32Vic

We made 3 changes to my car see if you can spot them. They all should be pretty easy, except maybe one of them. Anybody scared of spiders?

Nick

jaybee

Dunno because I'm not familiar with your car, but I like it!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

slocrow

OK, I'll try. Of course the new added pin stripping to both the deck lid and the rear window. Then there's the exhaust tip extension's that appear new and lastly you've removed the RRT decals from the rear side windows........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

OH MY GOD!  :shock:   Your a BSM member now????  Hide the women and children!! :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat46

Quote from: "Nick32vic"We made 3 changes to my car see if you can spot them. They all should be pretty easy, except maybe one of them. Anybody scared of spiders?

Nick

Never seen your car before, but I assume the spider caps are new..... where did ya get them I might be interested in a set.

Nick32Vic

Heres a pic from before...actually the exhaust isnt that new. I got it put on in early october.

alchevy

The white top insert!!!!!!!!
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

donsrods

Nice looking rod. Let me ask you.........are those Coker slicks on the rear? I can't tell from the pictures.  If so, how do they wear on the street? I've got a set on the back of the '39 I'm building, and wondered if I should mount a set of regular tires for long drives, and then put on the slicks for cruising when I get there, or maybe they wear well enough to leave on.

I just didn't want to wear out a set of expensive tires if I didn't have to.

PS:  The white top insert really makes the car.

Nick32Vic

The answers I was looking for:
Striping by Joshua Shaw-Slowcrow got it
Spider Caps-phat46
White Roof Insert-40Chevy

What do you win? An internet-pat on the back  :D

I always planned on putting the roof insert on but I was kind of weary about it when I saw it done sitting in the garage. After we got it outside I have decided I like it.

My RRT sticker got messed up so i had to take it off. I think I have another one though, ill try to find it.

Denise, Im not really a BSM member. They just put it on there to represent. Im not hardcore enough for those folks yet.

Phat46 My dad got them for me for christmas. Got them from Wirth's Custom Auto. Roy and Joyce Wirth are extremely nice people and I highly recomend them for cool parts. Tell them I sent ya.

http://www.wirthscustomauto.com/

Dons Rods. They are actually Radir Slicks, i think made by Mickey Thompson. Mine are good for dry highway use. I dont think Ill ever wear them out but I am going to get a set of treaded tires for long drives because slicks+rain+keeping up with the group=disaster.

Thank you very much for all the compliments. I love driving this car. Its so fun. I want another now!  :D

Nick

rooster

35WINDOW

O.K., I'm stupid-what's BSM?

flt-blk

I was hoping you added another latch to the trunk so you don't loose your luggage again.   :D  :D  :D

I really like the top insert, nice choice.
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

Roadstar

Yeh Nick, the changes look good, the white top insert rules.

It's hard to go wrong with some Shaw striping, I love it.

And I wear the black shirts but I will never be as hard core as those boys either. But trust me Nick you are a way cool dude!

See you in Detoit, Don't be surprised if you see the Number "57" Roadster parked next to you :wink:

Nick32Vic

35WINDOW   BSM is Black Shirt Mafia, just a group of hardcore hot rodders.

Tyler, yeah, haha. That was a low point of the summer for me. I came out on top though since some guys got the stuff back to me. I felt like such a tool.

Rudy, cant wait for detroit. I guess your signed up for the Shaw parking too?

Thanks for the compliments fella's

Nick

35WINDOW

Nick,

Thanks for the explanantion, Im enlightened :D !