O/T Back to business.

Started by Dave, January 24, 2006, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well we buried DAD yesterday and I took today off work also. I just cant believe how much work is involved in funeral araingments and the the rest that goes with someones death. I got lucky > I got a bunch of roll over minutes on the cell phone plan and ive either been at the funeral home or the cell phone since last wednesday evening. Id use the home phone but i wasnt here.

Im back to work tomorrow and I really need a break and something different to do. I could use a good home cooked meal too :lol:
Ive got a lot of stuff to do in the next few months and we still have to get to Puerto Rico to see than grand baby . Looks like a march trip now.
Thanks for all the kind words from the rrt gang on the other post.
Ill be in and out for a while.
Dave

36vicky

Dave, you have our condolences and prayers.  I kind of know how you feel.  My dad died Mar 1, 2004.  I miss him every day.  But grand kids are very good medicine.  Take a big dose every day that you can.  
Take care, Tom & Sue.
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

raj4851

Hi N8DC,  I'm new to this forum but wanted to exten my sympathy for your loss and let you know that you're in my prayers.  Rod

rumrumm

It's tough burying your father. I've done it, and I know what you are going through.  My heart felt condolences go out to you, Dave.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com