O/T beware of ticketmaster

Started by Dave, January 17, 2006, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I just got my credit card bill today and there was an unusuall charge on it. I did a search on the net and found out that these %^^&& were in with ticketmaster on a saving money on tickets. A fradulent company and ticketmaster maybe too .Oh ya tell em you want to save money on your next purchase and all it costs you is 9 bucks a month :?:
I just got off the phone with someone there and I told em I was having a bad day cancel this S^&T and credit my card and get it done in 30 seconds or less or tell me the address in Troy Michigan cause im comming over. He said pardon me  :twisted:  I repeated myself and told em do it now. Well he got it done and thanked me  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Watch yourself it seems it costs money to save money these days.
Dave

BFS57

Hello;
What! You thought that the ticket savings was not going to cost? Man, It's getting so it will cost to take a breath! Man, you gotta be really careful whith these companies, they have more ways to suck a dollar (or 9) out of you than you can imagine! You did the right thing! I have similar problems with the phone company!
Bruce

Crosley.In.AZ

kinda like if it sounds too good to be true........  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)