R&C Ego-Rama 2006 - Now's your chance

Started by R&C Guy, January 06, 2006, 02:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R&C Guy

You've all heard from Denise, Jack, Bob and Corey about what a good time they had. Next year it could be you. The R&C web site should have the entry form up shortly but it's also in the March issue as well as the April issue which will be out soon. Don't be shy, send it in. BobK is looking for someone to ride with again.

We're looking into having it somewhere around or in Texas this year so you wont have to deal with too many of us SoCal types.

Kevin

phat rat

Quote from: "R&C Guy"You've all heard from Denise, Jack, Bob and Corey about what a good time they had. Next year it could be you. The R&C web site should have the entry form up shortly but it's also in the March issue as well as the April issue which will be out soon. Don't be shy, send it in. BobK is looking for someone to ride with again.

We're looking into having it somewhere around or in Texas this year so you wont have to deal with too many of us SoCal types.

Kevin

Hi Kevin, welcome to the RRT.  Are you going to post here like Jim does over on the Hamb?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "R&C Guy"You've all heard from Denise, Jack, Bob and Corey about what a good time they had. Next year it could be you. The R&C web site should have the entry form up shortly but it's also in the March issue as well as the April issue which will be out soon. Don't be shy, send it in. BobK is looking for someone to ride with again.

Kevin

Hey, what are you doing up so late, it's past your bed time. I ain't looking to ride this time. Did you ever see a mild custom 62 vette????
Welcome to the RRT.

B :twisted: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47-forvette

Kevin
Your odds are better than in the Lottery and you can't play unless you buy a ticket.

Kevin - Taking Bob's lead maybe R&C should start an Ego-Rama mentoring program and have 2005 participants be co-pilots for 2006.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

phat rat

Quote from: "47-forvette"

Kevin
Your odds are better than in the Lottery and you can't play unless you buy a ticket.

Kevin - Taking Bob's lead maybe R&C should start an Ego-Rama mentoring program and have 2005 participants be co-pilots for 2006.

I'll second that! Bob, put me down to go with you if you make the cut
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "R&C Guy"You've all heard from Denise, Jack, Bob and Corey about what a good time they had. Next year it could be you.

Kevin

I got to see the smile on Denise's face first hand.  :D
sign me up!  8)

Jack, you can ride with me if Bob doesn't want you.  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hi Kevin!  Welcome to the RRT.  You guys did a great job on the Ego-Rama coverage, really caught the flavor of the event.  I can imagine your going to be overwhelmed with applications this year.  I'm going to do whatevers in my power to try to convince Rudy that he needs to participate in this event.......cuz I wanna go AGAIN!!! :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

" I'm going to do whatevers in my power to try to convince Rudy ".....Sounds like Rudy's in deep trouble to me  :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

R&C Guy

Jack, I'll leave the pot stirring to JimA. I'll be posting once in a while, don't generally have much time for it or anything relevant to add.

Would like to get some input as to where those that would like to take part in the event would like to go. We've had it in California for a couple of years which has worked great but is that preventing someone who doesn't want to travel that far. Or is a trip to California a bonus for those that have never been.

Mikej

I've  never been to Texas so I might sign up.  Colorado would be nice also. Kevin, great read. I enjoyed the R&C articles and Denise's as well.

Roadstar

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Hi Kevin!  Welcome to the RRT.  You guys did a great job on the Ego-Rama coverage, really caught the flavor of the event.  I can imagine your going to be overwhelmed with applications this year.  I'm going to do whatevers in my power to try to convince Rudy that he needs to participate in this event.......cuz I wanna go AGAIN!!! :wink:

Ah hahahaha thats funny.

R&C Guy

The entry form is now up on the web site.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for the heads up Kevin.  I did alittle PR and posted the info on the HAMB.  

I'm not going to reveal too many details BUT I do plan on applying in 2007 with a new hot rod built by me and Roadstar, built specificly I might add to WIN the Ego-Rama. :shock:  :wink:   We'll start in the late fall.  Stay tuned for further details.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

OFOF

I know that I really enjoyed the trip to CA and the opportunity to slide around on the dirt at El Mirage during Ego-Rama 2002 in my '34 coupe.  The trip to Arizona was also a hoot.  I know that all of the folks I've talked to enjoy the opportunity to visit places like the Pacific Coast and the NHRA museum.  A trip to Texas would also be great for me but I have spent quite i bit of time in California anyway.  By the way Kevin, after the ride in my sedan in Bakersfield last year what did you decide to use under the front end of your sedan?
Don.
Don Palfreyman

R&C Guy

Don, I'm going to run the straight axle for a while and then put in an IFS at some point most likely. Of course this might all change tomorrow.