Hey PurplePickup,

Started by 48builder, January 11, 2006, 06:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

Do you another link for a Harbor Freight 20% coupon? I just went to that link you posted the other day and it expires today, the 11th. I plan on going there tomorrow.

Thanks

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

purplepickup

They have been renewing them Walt but not always the day they expire.  I'd say check it again tomorrow and see if they've extended the date.  They probably will soon if they don't tomorrow.   That coupon is good for 20% off one item.   If you're going to get a lot of low priced stuff it might be better to use the 10% off your entire order coupon.  That's here:  http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=202
George

Inprimer

FWIW, on the new coupon,there is a   close angle drill like stated in another post about H/F tools ,I got to use it yesterday, under my P/U and it really performed quite well. A good deal for $30 ..

purplepickup

I don't know if you guys noticed but HF renewed the 20% coupon again.  It's at the same link that was the 10% coupon above.  It's here.
George