40 ford deluxe coupe

Started by bigdude, January 07, 2006, 01:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdude

I've got a all steel flathead,5 speed,9"posi air installed power brakes. Needs to be put in suede and new rear leafs,asking 27,900 -Wife says to sell! :roll:

Ralph

Quote from: "bigdude"I've got a all steel flathead,5 speed,9"posi air installed power brakes. Needs to be put in suede and new rear leafs,asking 27,900 -Wife says to sell! :roll:

Ok, sell the wife! :lol:
Ralph
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

bigdude

Quote from: "Ralph"
Quote from: "bigdude"I've got a all steel flathead,5 speed,9"posi air installed power brakes. Needs to be put in suede and new rear leafs,asking 27,900 -Wife says to sell! :roll:

Ralph
I would but I would rather keep her--I havent been able to work for 16 yrs :cry:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "bigdude"

Ralph
I would but I would rather keep her--I havent been able to work for 16 yrs :cry:

I'll trade you my wife, plus a set of studded mud and snow tires on ford rims. real low mileage on the tires, dosen't snow much down here.
the wife on the other hand, shes fairly high miles, but the chassis is in good shape, for a 47 year old.  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

bigdude

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Ralph

I'll trade you my wife, plus a set of studded mud and snow tires on ford rims. real low mileage on the tires, dosen't snow much down here.
the wife on the other hand, shes fairly high miles, but the chassis is in good shape, for a 47 year old.  :shock:

Vance
Are the bumpers like a 57 chevy  :twisted: or one of those new plastic jobs?

enjenjo

Ralph

Vance

I don't think Vance rememmbers, he  hasn't had her out of the garage in some time. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

OUCH! that will leave a mark

although I hear plastic bounces back easily

:wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

bigdude

36couper

Quote from: "bigdude"New price 25,900

Can I get your email or ph number?

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Ralph

Vance

I don't think Vance rememmbers, he  hasn't had her out of the garage in some time. :roll:

Nope no plastic aftermarket parts  :(
all original, bone stock.  :cry:  :cry:

last time I took her for a drive around the block, the springs were kinda sagging.  :shock:  :oops:  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****