Yet another Hamb Guy

Started by Aaron51Chevy, January 19, 2006, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron51Chevy

I started lurking a week or so ago.  Now that I have met both Frank (last year at Denise's party) and Dave at Grand Rapids I figured I better register and post an intro.  Looking forward to meeting others on here.  
About me,
I am 30, work as a suspension designer for commercial vehicles (military, bus, coach).  I have a 51 chevy that is currently being brought back to life.  I have a 3 y.o. son Garett, and my patient wife Julie.  I live in Auburn Hills and have had a life long love of anything with a motor.  From mini bikes to old boats.
Aaron
\"It\'s not really yours unless you build it\"

enjenjo

welcome to the RRT. Wouldn't happen to work for Ford?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Aaron51Chevy

Quote from: "enjenjo"welcome to the RRT. Wouldn't happen to work for Ford?

Nope, for a tier 1 supplier.  The wife works for GM :wink:

rooster

Welcome to RRT!  Lets see the Chevy, seems to be alot of newcomers with them lately. :D

Welcome! I assume your avatar is a photo of your son.....Great looking future rodder!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Aaron51Chevy

Here is a shot the day I picked it up.  The wheels are gone replaced with stock 15".  Right now I'm in the middle of swapping in a SBC.  My plans so far is to just get the thing running and stopping then work out what my plans are.  Mild custom more door is the theme so far.

Aaron51Chevy

Quote from: "40"Welcome! I assume your avatar is a photo of your son.....Great looking future rodder!

Thanks, yes that is my son Garett, I sure hope he gets the bug and likes cars.  He really likes motorcycles (I've had an assortment over the years) so I hope that will translate over to the cars.  I bought my chevy because of him.  Sold a bike and bought a 4 door so I could take him, and my Wife along!

rooster

Glass an body looks good. Keep us informed of progress.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Wow, look what else the cat dragged in! :lol:
Welcome to the RRT bud!  Glad to have you here.  So tell me, did you and Greg both talk about exactly what day you would both intro???? :wink:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Aaron51Chevy

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Wow, look what else the cat dragged in! :lol:
Welcome to the RRT bud!  Glad to have you here.  So tell me, did you and Greg both talk about exactly what day you would both intro???? :wink:  :lol:

Actually he registered before me but I posted an intro first.  :D   He didn't realize he should post an intro :P

moose

Quote from: "Aaron51Chevy"I started lurking a week or so ago.  Now that I have met both Frank (last year at Denise's party) and Dave at Grand Rapids I figured I better register and post an intro.  Looking forward to meeting others on here.  
About me,
I am 30, work as a suspension designer for commercial vehicles (military, bus, coach).  I have a 51 chevy that is currently being brought back to life.  I have a 3 y.o. son Garett, and my patient wife Julie.  I live in Auburn Hills and have had a life long love of anything with a motor.  From mini bikes to old boats.
Aaron

Aaron Welcome to the RRT

moose

Buckle

Quote from: "Aaron51Chevy"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Wow, look what else the cat dragged in! :lol:

Actually he registered before me but I posted an intro first.  :D   He didn't realize he should post an intro :P

He is always copying me, ha ha.

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT  :)

glad to see more "young blood" getting into the hobby  8)

hang out awhile, ask questions, share info.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****