A couple of photos of the 36

Started by 40, January 01, 2006, 10:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: "36couper"Daryle
We are almost twins!!
I don't know about that .....I think I got ya by quite a few pounds!!  :P
Good to hear from you Al.....I've e-mailed you a couple of times....perhaps I have the wrong address?? Drop me an e-mail if you get a chance.It would definitely be fun to park the 36's next to each other somewhere down the road this year!! See Ya!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

36couper

Al....I do not see a message anywhere?You can email me directly at the following address PepperTaker@aol.com

mrloboy

Hi Daryle. The '36 is aussum! I look forward to seeing it in person. Are you bringing it to BTTF's this summer in St. Paul? I hope to have something together before June. If not, will show up as a spectator! Man, I hate building cars for a living without having one to drive! :( rj

Rick...Good to hear from you! Was hoping you hadn't froze to death up there in the great white North! At this point,not sure what I'll be driving to the 50's....a couple of friends are perhaps wanting to ride along....pretty cozy in the coupe :shock: ....otherwise,the 36 will be my first choice.When time permits.....stop by here and let us know what you've been up to at the shop....we're all pretty nosey around here :wink: If you don't get something put together for this year....you should consider a road trip to Nebraska and tagging along with me to an event sometime this summer!