Any of my RRT Buds Heading to...........

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 24, 2006, 03:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

the Lonestar RoundUp in Austin, TX next weekend???  Sure would like to meet up with ya there if your going to be mosying around.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Sounds like fun!! Can't make it but I need to get the original interior from my 36 Coupe to a fellow in Austin.....You want to swing by so I can lash it to the roof :shock: .....I'll pay for the gas :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

I think you just need to bring it down to him next weekend. :wink:   I have a room I'll share with you....wait, that didn't sound right.  :shock:  Correction, I have a suite with plenty of room.  Your more then welcome to the extra bed in the room. 8)

Roadstar

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I think you just need to bring it down to him next weekend. :wink:   I have a room I'll share with you....wait, that didn't sound right.  :shock:  Correction, I have a suite with plenty of room.  Your more then welcome to the extra bed in the room. 8)

I'm glad you clarified that statement :shock:

:D  :D

donnie g

:roll: jeeze i know the people on this site are a pretty close knit group :roll:   but i could here the ooops! :-o
even slightly north of you!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "donnie g":roll: jeeze i know the people on this site are a pretty close knit group :roll:   but i could here the ooops! :-o
even slightly north of you!

sounded more like Rudy putting his foot down to me :!:  :!:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

flt-blk

I look forward to seeing you in my state for a change.  :D

Bringing the truck this year, After the Smashing last year I don't want to
take the Commander.
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"the Lonestar RoundUp in Austin, TX next weekend???  Sure would like to meet up with ya there if your going to be mosying around.

Have fun.

Sent you a PM.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "flt-blk"I look forward to seeing you in my state for a change.  :D

Bringing the truck this year, After the Smashing last year I don't want to
take the Commander.

This weekend certainly will be a change from our normal encounters :wink:
Will you PM me your cell number in case I have an issues and get stuck somewhere without a ride.  Thanks bud!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

Have fun.

Sent you a PM.

John

Thanks bud!

I'm flying to Austin.  Worked out cheaper and it will allow me to save an extra couple of vacation days for later on this summer.  Also, just FYI, a local car pal is getting married over Memorial weekend so once again I won't be attending the NSRA Springfield show :cry:   I'll probley see you and the boys at Indy.

Well....I sure wish I could attend! I could finance the trip with the proceeds from the old interior out of the 36 coupe....Unfortunately,I just got started on a really nasty project at work...rebuilding the remains of a house fire..... and all of a sudden I'm getting really busy! Better keep my nose to the grindstone so I can play hooky when the weather gets nice :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"