Rod & Custom is out...........

Started by slocrow, December 21, 2005, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

I hear the folks with subscriptions have their copy in hand. Come on folks spill the details...........Denise, pictures, we want pictures.....and details.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

Actually around here it's just the opposite.  I bought my copies on Saturday at the store.  Neither Dad nor Rudy has their subscription yet.  Anyway, since YOU asked, here is a scaned copy of the Big Olds feature.

I was planning on posting all of the scaned features, including the Ego-Rama article BUT I was asked not to by a R & C staffer.  I will call Kevin Lee this afternoon and ask him if he would mind.  I really don't think there will be folks who WON'T buy the issue cuz they've already seen some crappy pixel-ated scaned images of a couple of pages. :roll:

Perhap, Cory and Jack could post theirs.  Afterall, THEY weren't told not too, right??? :wink:

Here's what the cover looks like if your looking for it in the stores.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

I should get mine sometime after Christmas.....I suspect my postman will keep it to read over the Holiday like usual :roll:  No big deal....The info in the mag will be interesting no doubt but I'm looking forward to getting the "behind the scene" good stuff,in person,in March :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

TJ's Dad

QuoteI really don't think there will be folks who WON'T buy the issue cuz they've already seen some crappy pixel-ated scaned images of a couple of pages

From an Aussie point of view ..... i dont usually buy the Mag , but cos of your trip and great postings of it ,this issue is a must.

'
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

enjenjo

I got my sub issue monday. Great issue, most of the cars featured belong to my friends, and I am proud to know these people. Congratulation to you all.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rumrumm

Thanks for posting--I dropped my R&C subscription a couple  of years ago. Nice article--congratulations! What a great Christmas present.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Roadstar

Congrats Sweetie :D  The big Olds never looked better.

You already know how proud I am of you for what you have done with that car.

SO, how do you pronounce my last name :shock:

slocrow

Quote from: "Roadstar"SO, how do you pronounce my last name :shock:

I'll try, rue-da-sue-lee....... :roll:
Thanks Denise! Now on to the promised and more personal reflections.....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...