48ford

Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
Russ&Irene

rooster

Merry Christmas, Have a good one!

reborn55

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Dave

Quote from: "40"Thought I better post this now....the next couple of days will probably get a little busy.As usual,I will start my Christmas shopping tomorrow afternoon.....No use doing today what you can put off until tomorrow or the next day :P  I hope everyone has a happy and safe Holiday season and get's what they want from Santa!I really enjoyed seeing old RRT friends this past year and meeting new ones for the first time as well....I hope to meet a few more of you in 06!Stay warm and if you're traveling this Holiday season....Be Safe!

Merry xmas from sue and I to everyone also. Havent been on the board much lots of things going on here with the holidays and hunting and all.
Got the kids all comming over today and tomorrow im going to my dads. Next week looks like a couple runs to Ft Wayne to move the step daughter then back again on friday the 30th for the indoor midget races .
Im heading to Puerto Rico jan 25th for a week to see the other grand daughter :lol:
Dave

slocrow

Glad tidings to all and may this religious break bring Peace to you all.....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

docchevy

God Bless you every one!  Merry Christ Mass and a blessed New Year.
Remember; Physics explains everything!

moparrodder

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!  It was a perfect Christmas eve at our house,  all three boys were here, our two grand kids,Will's lady friend and her two girls ,Chad's lady friend and her two boys so our house was fuller than usual.  We all had a super time and Santa was very generous this year, I got some tools and toys for my collections and the  best of all Gail got me the hard bound book 50 Years of Rod and Custom that Rodders Journal put together for them, that will make for some pleasant reading this winter!!  I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas!!!  Catch ya later as we are off to my sister's for diner for another round of more food than I really need. lol   Again , Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!

Bill, Gail and families

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Merry X-mas to one and all from the TX Panhandle.

getting ready to go to big sisters house.

hope all my friends here at the RRT have a safe and prosperous
New year.

God bless one and all

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Well I'm late but I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Im so thankful for all the friends I've met here

Thanks to the Franks for giving us all a place to hang out!!!

Debb