TH 350 exploded diagram

Started by DRD57, March 22, 2004, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Somebody "borrowed" my transmission manual a while back and didn't return it. I don't know who or I'd go get it.

I'm in the process of rebuilding a TH350 for a friend and it would go together a bit quicker if I had an exploded diagram to refer to.  I can pretty much slap a Chrysler trans back together with my eyes closed but it's been a loooooooooonnnnng time since I had a TH350 apart.

Is there one of these out there on the web somewhere?

1FATGMC

Quote from: "DRD57"slap a Chrysler trans back together with my eyes closed

When I lived in Wyoming I once knew a guy that was totally blind, but had been trained as an automatic transmission repairman.  He needed parts once and I took him to the salavage yard and he rooted around through a big pile of transmissions and was identifing them by feel trying to find the one that he needed a part out of.  There wasn't one there, but I was really impressed.

Another guy that lived there and who was also blind I meet at a small car show we put on.  He went from car to car and identified them by year and make by feel.  Last summer when Julie and I were up there on our honeymoon I ran into him at the grocery store and talked to him about the time I had meet him (about 15 years ago).  He remembered and remembered my truck that was chopped and sectioned then, but just tack welded together.

Some people are pretty amazing.

c ya, Sum