O/T tonneau cover for the daily driver

Started by Dave, December 03, 2005, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ive been holding off buying a cover for the new colorado? well it was new. Sue was browsing the meijer shifty acres web site and showed me that they had a sale on extang covers. I actually used to have connections at extang but dunno if i still do. Anyway the covers are 199 on sale for 157.00 and I got a 10 dollar gas coupon to boot. The deal is the sale ends today or tommorrow I guess so sorry im late postin. if anyone needs one today is the day to get the deal. Heck i didnt even know bout the gas deal the check out lady told me that after spending that much money i needed 10 bucks worth of gas. :lol:  She found a flyer with the coupon and fixed me up then she told me men needed to read the flyers and she was helping teach men how to shop :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . I thanked her and told her to have a nice day and came home and installed the new cover.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been lookin ( 2 years) at the folding rigid cover.   The 3 section type.  It can fold up against the cab for the tall items in the bed if needed.

I've had several friends with cut up/open soft covers on their truck  beds here in AZ.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)