31 chevy head lights

Started by Kctom, November 26, 2005, 04:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

George, thought i was bidding on your headlight lens. Turned out to belong to another guy. Anyway got them. Now am looking for the buckets and reflectors. Any out there?
TOM

purplepickup

And here I was depending on you to bump up the bid on those lenses.  :wink:

I'll be listing some pretty nice buckets, rings and lenses as a set on ebay tomorrow...or real soon, if I get around to taking pictures.  My username is junkmailthis.
George

Kctom

Quote from: "purplepickup"And here I was depending on you to bump up the bid on those lenses.  :wink:

I'll be listing some pretty nice buckets, rings and lenses as a set on ebay tomorrow...or real soon, if I get around to taking pictures.  My username is junkmailthis.
Looking for a chrome set in really good shape for the pontiac. Do you want to sell them?

manyolkars

I have one unidentified Stainless headlite shell that may be 31 chevy.  Its very nice. Can send pics.

enjenjo

I ran across a 32 Chevy 4 door here in Vegas for a reasonable price. I'm trying to negotiate a deal with some other stuff he has. We will see.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

I put a pair on ebay today but they might not be as good as you're looking for.  There's some spots on one where the chrome is thin.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4593979934&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
If you guys think this is spam I'll delete it.  :P>
George

Dave

Quote from: "Kctom1"George, thought i was bidding on your headlight lens. Turned out to belong to another guy. Anyway got them. Now am looking for the buckets and reflectors. Any out there?
TOM

Humm I sold a set for a buddy last year on ebay and they were mint. Went with the bar too.
Dave