Update on 37 Coupe

Started by Darrell's37Coupe, October 31, 2005, 06:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell's37Coupe

i haven't posted in a while because I've been busy at work and on the car.
I thought I'd put up a few pictures of the progress on the 37, It's running and driving with no fenders, dooors or frontend. I hope to have it completed by spring and ready to show and run the wheels off.

Darrell

Dave

Wondered where ya been.. Looks good . Cant wait to see it finished.
Dave

Darrell's37Coupe

Quote from: "N8DC"Wondered where ya been.. Looks good . Cant wait to see it finished.
Dave
Hey Dave,Thanks... been spending all my time in Europe this year it seems. I thought I wouldn't rush to finish the car this year and just wait and do it right. I hardly made any shows this summer with all the travel.

I can at least drive it down the driveway :lol:  until the snow falls.

Darrell

parklane

Looks real good from here Darrell 8)  8)

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

348tripower

Who needs doors and stuff? Let er rip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seriously, Lookin good.

Quote from: "Darrell's37Coupe"i haven't posted in a while because I've been busy at work and on the car.
I thought I'd put up a few pictures of the progress on the 37, It's running and driving with no fenders, dooors or frontend. I hope to have it completed by spring and ready to show and run the wheels off.

Darrell
Don Colliau

Darrell's37Coupe

Don, I have a 400 Foot Driveway, you know I've let it rip a couple of times already, I have long black marks at the end of the drive.

Darrell

rumrumm

Nice! I really like your dash and console layout. Well thought out and very attractive.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KOOOOL!! I like the way you incorporated the style line into the license plate recess.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Darrell's37Coupe

Thanks Guys, one of the other cool Mods is the Shotgun butterflys open and close with no visible linkage, The cover form the scoop down to the valve covers  hide the manifold and carb and will be painted orange.

Darrell

lobucrod

Looks like you need some more insulation in it! Check out www.lobucrod.com !  :wink:

Darrell's37Coupe

loburod, I've bought this product off ebay but haven't used it yet, I also have sprayed the entire car with Lazard Skin with about five coats.

Darrell

Roadstar

Nice looking car.

What color Orange is that?

Darrell's37Coupe

Roadstar,

The paint is jsut some standard PPG orange I picked from the book.

Darrell