Will a 1800cc Honda Goldwing run hard in curves?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 22, 2005, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Quote from: "parklane"North of Amarillo is the Canadian river, about as close to mountains
we have around here.  :?  :?  

Vance

Boy, some of you Americans are weird. Up here we call a river, a river, and mountains, mountains   :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

John[/quote]

Oh yeah???...I live right across the border from Ontario and we have a local joke...."What do you give a blind American?  Answer: A white cane...What do you give a blind Canadian?  Answer: white license plates...."   For those that don't live near the Ontario border, all Ont. plates were white with black letters for a long time... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "parklane"

Boy, some of you Americans are weird. Up here we call a river, a river, and mountains, mountains   :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

John

Obviously you have never been to the TX panhandle.  8)

our mountain ranges are inverted.  :?
you folks may call them "valleys" or ":ravines"  :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

parklane

Hey Joe.... I resemble that - have to agree with you as some of those canucks drive like they are blind. I have to thank all those nice folks from Michigan for travelling down our freeways with no regard for the posted speed - it keeps the cops off our tails while helping pay my taxes 8)  8)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

John

Oh yeah???...I live right across the border from Ontario and we have a local joke...."What do you give a blind American?  Answer: A white cane...What do you give a blind Canadian?  Answer: white license plates...."   For those that don't live near the Ontario border, all Ont. plates were white with black letters for a long time... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:[/quote]
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

phat46

Quote from: "parklane"Hey Joe.... I resemble that - have to agree with you as some of those canucks drive like they are blind. I have to thank all those nice folks from Michigan for travelling down our freeways with no regard for the posted speed - it keeps the cops off our tails while helping pay my taxes 8)  8)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

John

Well you guys do have signs that say "Speed Limit 100" in places. :lol:  And soon you'll be having to put up with all those Toronto trash trucks, they are talking about raising the fee for dumping trash here from something like 21 cents a ton to $20 a ton; that should keep all the trucks over there, or start paying my taxes, which BTW are really low compared to those in Canada  :roll:  Hey, you been doing anything on that '62 wagon?

parklane

John

Well you guys do have signs that say "Speed Limit 100" in places. :lol:  And soon you'll be having to put up with all those Toronto trash trucks, they are talking about raising the fee for dumping trash here from something like 21 cents a ton to $20 a ton; that should keep all the trucks over there, or start paying my taxes, which BTW are really low compared to those in Canada  :roll:  Hey, you been doing anything on that '62 wagon?[/quote]

Well, I think you guys were not the sharpest knife in the drawer for accepting our garbage, but as they say" ones man junk is another mans gold" or something like that. No haven't started on it, but as soon as we get the rest of these pools done, we'll start on it and the 56 also

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??