Venting

Started by kb426, October 23, 2005, 10:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

My 53 Chevy pickup is always parked in front of my house. I have no storage. Yesterday I went out to get a soda in it. I could see that someone had thrown some kind of liquid all over it. I figured when I returned I give it a bath. When I start washing, I notice that something had been thrown at the cab behind the door. Nice dent about the size of a fist, deep enough to lift the paint. Whatever the liquid was foamed slightly while washing it off. No damage there. If I'm lucky I'll be able to do a spot repair and not remove the box. This is one more reason most hotrod's are never finished. I guess I'm lucky this doesn't happen more often.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "kb426"My 53 Chevy pickup is always parked in front of my house. I have no storage. Yesterday I went out to get a soda in it. I could see that someone had thrown some kind of liquid all over it. I figured when I returned I give it a bath. When I start washing, I notice that something had been thrown at the cab behind the door. Nice dent about the size of a fist, deep enough to lift the paint. Whatever the liquid was foamed slightly while washing it off. No damage there. If I'm lucky I'll be able to do a spot repair and not remove the box. This is one more reason most hotrod's are never finished. I guess I'm lucky this doesn't happen more often.

these type of bassturds are every where.  

In todays world If you'd caught them, thumped  em or something, you would be in jail

:evil:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Mr Cool

Why thump them?
Just hold em down and squeeze some toothpaste down their pants.
Burns like hell.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Mr Cool"Why thump them?
Just hold em down and squeeze some toothpaste down their pants.
Burns like hell.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:

or use  Icy - Hot  :idea:

Imagine the cop listening to the story of how tooth paste was squeezed down the kids butt crack.....
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

48ford

When I lived in Toledo, Some one wanted the gas out of my truck so he got a hose and went to work,but he got a mouth full of diesel,so he got mad and beat the S*&T out of the truck.
Same house they dumped ketchep all over Irenes Monte carlo SS,that will etch the paint  fast.
they are every place.
Russ&Irene

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Crosley"or use  Icy - Hot  :idea:

Imagine the cop listening to the story of how tooth paste was squeezed down the kids butt crack.....
What is icy-hot?

As for the toothpaste, try mixing it with shoe polish and iron shavings from the drill press. It burns, cant wash it off and if you try and rub the burn it cuts its way in.  :twisted:  :twisted:

trying to explain it? Dunno what you are talking about .............
Yeah, its evil, but the pricks deserve that. Lowlifes are too * lazy to get a job and pay for it themselves.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

tomslik

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
Quote from: "Crosley"or use  Icy - Hot  :idea:

What is icy-hot?

you'll have to ask an old guy

As for the toothpaste, try mixing it with shoe polish and iron shavings from the drill press. It burns, cant wash it off and if you try and rub the burn it cuts its way in.  :twisted:  :twisted:

trying to explain it? Dunno what you are talking about .............
Yeah, its evil, but the pricks deserve that. Lowlifes are too * lazy to get a job and pay for it themselves.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

rumrumm

What is icy hot?

A.K.A. Ben-gay or Mineral Ice.  We had some extreme version of it in the locker room cabinet when I was in high school. It was called "Atomic Balm" and the name was accurate--burned like a mo-fo! We used to rub in the jocks of nerdy kids at P.E.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

sirstude

As one of those Nerdy Kids, I am still looking for you.

LOL Doug   :wink:
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

rumrumm

Dang! Me and my big mouth . . . LOL!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

tomslik

Quote from: "sirstude"As one of those Nerdy Kids, I am still looking for you.

LOL Doug   :wink:

.....and I was the guy who LIKED it :shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list