Look what I built !

Started by 348tripower, October 31, 2005, 05:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Just finished the skin. gotta finish fenders, lights and the interior.
Don
Don Colliau

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Pretty dandy. 4X8?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Yes, it is 4x8. I opted for the 8 footer vs the 10 footer for  a lighter trailer. I don't intend to sleep in this. Basically to haul supplies and suit cases.
Don

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Pretty dandy. 4X8?

Charlie
Don Colliau

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Don,

I have a 4X8, stainless clad teardrop. I used it to sleep in at Indy this year but didn't have enough air circulation and ended up with the doors open ...good thing there weren't any bugs that early in the season.

I'll be putting A/C in it this winter and a roof vent.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

348tripower

I heard that. I am going to add a roof vent. The windows in the doors open up but not very far. I thought about air too but what to use would be my question. Most units seem real big. I really needed to get this water tight so I could move it outside and get some room back in the pole barn. I'll continue work as time and space permits
Don

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Don,

I have a 4X8, stainless clad teardrop. I used it to sleep in at Indy this year but didn't have enough air circulation and ended up with the doors open ...good thing there weren't any bugs that early in the season.

I'll be putting A/C in it this winter and a roof vent.
Don Colliau

Ohio Blue Tip

This is the best way I've seen to install an A/C in a teardrop.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Where did you find that Kenny? Pretty nice.

Don. I bought a small 110 unit at Sam's Club last fall when they were about done. Under $100 and should be more than adequate given the size of the enclosure.  Not quite sure yet where I'm gonna install it but I'm thinking it'll be in the galley wall - probably through the cabinet in the sleeping area. I've only taken a cursory look, but it looks like it will work.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

348tripower

Isn't that Kenny somethin else?  Just a handfull of knowledge.!

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Where did you find that Kenny? Pretty nice.

Don. I bought a small 110 unit at Sam's Club last fall when they were about done. Under $100 and should be more than adequate given the size of the enclosure.  Not quite sure yet where I'm gonna install it but I'm thinking it'll be in the galley wall - probably through the cabinet in the sleeping area. I've only taken a cursory look, but it looks like it will work.

Charlie
Don Colliau